surreal...
woke at 4 today. whiffed the familiar air around my room with the sun scorching my body and blinding my eyes. This has been happening for countless weeks, i wake to the weekend sun set. What ever happened to sleeping as late as i wanted but still getting up around mid-day and actually getting stuff done? I think my body clock's screwed up, maybe it's spring finally snapped inside.
I can't get the song bossy by kelis out of my head today, and for some odd strange mind boggling reason it reminds me of desiree. Well, f*ck u bitch, I've never been happier leaving you.
Please may the gym cheer me up today - I reallie need it.
gotta head to cold storage later and get brownie bakin ingredients. Promised michelle i'll bake her some for her folks, I hope they like em thick and rich.
I can't get the song bossy by kelis out of my head today, and for some odd strange mind boggling reason it reminds me of desiree. Well, f*ck u bitch, I've never been happier leaving you.
Please may the gym cheer me up today - I reallie need it.
gotta head to cold storage later and get brownie bakin ingredients. Promised michelle i'll bake her some for her folks, I hope they like em thick and rich.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home