Friday, December 22, 2006

it's that season again..

I think it's time i'll start hitting the books and finishing up some projects soon. I know i should start next monday but since it's christmas, and i can't kid myself that i'll actually do work, I think 3 full days of work should do the trick, nothing much for me to actually learn but us revise what i already know. Give the projects another day and presto, it's all done!
i'll postpone it till the wed or thursday. Or at least after the guys have our yearly get together and trash the place party syndrome passes. We need to get mark drunk, it's jus never a party without him shooting his crackpot jokes and laughter. Parties are never quite as good without it.

OMG, i miss my biking days so much. I was talking to an old friend in gardens telling me about his stories since he got his class 2 and how many places he tried, how many times he sped blah blah blahhhhhh. I wanna tie up his tongue so badly at that point. At least i'll get to ride his bike one of these days. But from his actions, i don't think i'll get the chance unless i steal the key. Hmmm...tempting....

I need to redo my specs badly. My eyes are dying at an alarming rate, tomorrow i'll take a trip to hougang polyclinic to get them checked, i can't study without coke-bottle lenses..geek time..;p


no one else has touched me so deep inside,

i still want you,
forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home