Y o r k...AGAIN!!
yup yup it's back to york again!! I'm really starting to love that city much much more then newcastle. It's got so much more class, it's quiet, clean and the people are so much more friendly.They have a super nasi padang stall, half the clubs in newcastle = less drunks and vomit on the streets. Not to mention shirin and van for company.
Sigh, maybe i can switch to a language studies degree there..
Nah, dad will prob disown me. I'm not fucking around when i say that.

York minster. Again.

I'm so gonna try this the next time i visit.

i could not resisit..

This one too.

Spot erica in the pile.

This is given by the gods to me..

Bettys. If you ever here, u MUST try the scones.

Everything is hand made, including the jam and cream.
Sigh, maybe i can switch to a language studies degree there..
Nah, dad will prob disown me. I'm not fucking around when i say that.

York minster. Again.

I'm so gonna try this the next time i visit.

i could not resisit..

This one too.

Spot erica in the pile.

This is given by the gods to me..

Bettys. If you ever here, u MUST try the scones.

Everything is hand made, including the jam and cream.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home