captain hook..aarrrrg!!
Here i am, taking urgent leave from camp again. This has to stop. I must say i do enjoy my new found friends very much. Staying over for the world cup and jus hanging is really fun.
But it comes at the expense of taking my precious leave and getting me into some trouble when i don't show up for camp. I have to find a way to fit this in to my schedule. Otherwise i'll face the ghastly consequence.
I guess deep down i'm still waiting for my friends to get back from australia. To be hangin with mark and bunch. I've never felt more comfortable along other people as i had with them. It felt as if i belonged instead of fitting in, and i treasured that alot.
Perhaps i need to get in touch with the life i once had before everyone flew off to study. That period where i felt so carefree and doing anything without having to worry of consequence. A time where there were jus 8 guys hanging out being full-blown rascals.
But we're all grown up.
I need that map to never-never land again...
6 more days...6 more...
But it comes at the expense of taking my precious leave and getting me into some trouble when i don't show up for camp. I have to find a way to fit this in to my schedule. Otherwise i'll face the ghastly consequence.
I guess deep down i'm still waiting for my friends to get back from australia. To be hangin with mark and bunch. I've never felt more comfortable along other people as i had with them. It felt as if i belonged instead of fitting in, and i treasured that alot.
Perhaps i need to get in touch with the life i once had before everyone flew off to study. That period where i felt so carefree and doing anything without having to worry of consequence. A time where there were jus 8 guys hanging out being full-blown rascals.
But we're all grown up.
I need that map to never-never land again...
6 more days...6 more...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home