Friday, June 16, 2006

to tempt fortune..

I've seen my greed gone from subdued to berserk in a matter of 1 week. Money does drive people past point of reason or logic.

Such a small trivial thing as paper and metal can bring delirium or dispairment in us.
And i'm addicted to this ride again.


I've seen this friendship tru it's spiraling path. Never have i been so lost to what it has become now.
There was a time when i enjoyed conversations with you. Now there's only a defining quiescence wall between us. Maybe it's me, being impaired to conjure up meaningful conversations instead of this nonsensical blabber spitting out of me daily.
I'm choking on my own vomit. I'm going insane from this isolation.
Will u help me?


It drills and grinds,
but i can only accept at the pain.
and the fault is my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home