long way home..
It's 8am and i'm jus getting to bed. Have a meeting with the Jurong Shipyard CEO in 5 hrs but all that seems less important then it was 24 hrs ago.
I guess i've been kidding myself all this while with how my life has been going. That visard of blue skys and butterflies has been torn down to reveal the rot within. And it's me. I know now what a pain i've become from doing the things i do naturally. I'm getting so tired of being blamed for everything from all angles and different people.
This sewn on mask on my face is coming off.
It's time to sharpen that sword to cut connections and light that torch to burn bridges. Jus give me a sign, please.
i regret tomorrow more then yesterday..
I guess i've been kidding myself all this while with how my life has been going. That visard of blue skys and butterflies has been torn down to reveal the rot within. And it's me. I know now what a pain i've become from doing the things i do naturally. I'm getting so tired of being blamed for everything from all angles and different people.
This sewn on mask on my face is coming off.
It's time to sharpen that sword to cut connections and light that torch to burn bridges. Jus give me a sign, please.
i regret tomorrow more then yesterday..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home