manual for erik..
Tagged from micky:
"The thought is that once you've been tagged you have to write 20 facts about yourself, time how long it takes, and tag as many people as minutes it took to write."
1. I used to hide fish fingers behind the tv and laugh when mom had to clean it up.
2. When i was very young i used to place raw fish in my mouth and run around the house.
3. I would stomp on sandcastles at the SFX park all the time.
4. I had many dreams which turn out to be dey ja vu's all the time.
5. I'm long-sighted.
6. My old nick name was jelly beans.
7. Back in sec 4, i was head of discipline and would abuse my powers by extorting money from the lower secondary by canceling their names from the detention list for a price.
8. I've crashed 2 bikes in my lifetime, and survived.
9. Nearly died from pneumonia two years ago, broke one ankle, sprained the other 2 times, have a damaged ligerment in my right shoulder and poped left knee cap.
10. Was CRAZY over dragon ball, had the books, cards, action figures, vcd's, ect ect...
11. I never eat corn, hate the taste.
12. My best friend and i fought like crazy in kindergarten and swore to never become friends again. But we did after meeting up years later.
13. I have woken up 4 times drunk at my front door, without knowledge how i drove/rode back and my father's leg is tapping my face to wake up and give him the morning newspaper outside before he opens the door and lets me in.
14. I have a thing for sweet smiles and smarts.
15. I have to shit and smoke, if i don't smoke i can't shit.
16. I'm addicted to good food.
17. I drive safe, ride crazy.
18. Smell my farts and smile at the sastifaction after a good one.
19. When no one's home, i pretend i'm either a soccer star, assassin, warrior in the house and act out a scene.
20. The pair of jeans i wear around is 8 years old.
Tag: paul,rox,kennth,jasmine, all those who see this blog (not many i'm sure)
i think i took 10 mins..
"The thought is that once you've been tagged you have to write 20 facts about yourself, time how long it takes, and tag as many people as minutes it took to write."
1. I used to hide fish fingers behind the tv and laugh when mom had to clean it up.
2. When i was very young i used to place raw fish in my mouth and run around the house.
3. I would stomp on sandcastles at the SFX park all the time.
4. I had many dreams which turn out to be dey ja vu's all the time.
5. I'm long-sighted.
6. My old nick name was jelly beans.
7. Back in sec 4, i was head of discipline and would abuse my powers by extorting money from the lower secondary by canceling their names from the detention list for a price.
8. I've crashed 2 bikes in my lifetime, and survived.
9. Nearly died from pneumonia two years ago, broke one ankle, sprained the other 2 times, have a damaged ligerment in my right shoulder and poped left knee cap.
10. Was CRAZY over dragon ball, had the books, cards, action figures, vcd's, ect ect...
11. I never eat corn, hate the taste.
12. My best friend and i fought like crazy in kindergarten and swore to never become friends again. But we did after meeting up years later.
13. I have woken up 4 times drunk at my front door, without knowledge how i drove/rode back and my father's leg is tapping my face to wake up and give him the morning newspaper outside before he opens the door and lets me in.
14. I have a thing for sweet smiles and smarts.
15. I have to shit and smoke, if i don't smoke i can't shit.
16. I'm addicted to good food.
17. I drive safe, ride crazy.
18. Smell my farts and smile at the sastifaction after a good one.
19. When no one's home, i pretend i'm either a soccer star, assassin, warrior in the house and act out a scene.
20. The pair of jeans i wear around is 8 years old.
Tag: paul,rox,kennth,jasmine, all those who see this blog (not many i'm sure)
i think i took 10 mins..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home