without me..
Had one of THOSE days in camp today. Totally pointless going. I spent my morning jus having breakfast and reading newspaper till lunch. Then headed to the internet computers to surf and slack online. Then it happened. A call from a camp number. I picked up, loathing what might crop up. The voice spoke. "Erik, your guys have not sewn on their badges and tomorrow's the parade. Please ensure" click. Omg, boil. They ruined my peaceful afternoon.
Finally got the guys together and asked them nicely~ to get it done asap. Then with a stroke of pure luck, my female sergeant came in with a sewing machine and shouted in an ah-ma voice "WHO NEVER SEW COME NOW." Shoikkkkkkk haha, can slack again.
Met up with the rest in gardens and waited for someone to see this moving bush sipping ice tea but never showed up. Haha, i was tired, sweaty and grumpy anyway, prob not the best time to see me. =p
Tomorrow's SAF day, PLEASE no one comes late or does some MORONIC thing like humming lamb chop's play along loudly while standing at attention. I wanna have a peaceful half day off. Please let me slack jus a little bit more this week.
everybody only wants to discuss me
so this must mean I'm dis-gus-ting
haha, eminem rocks!
Finally got the guys together and asked them nicely~ to get it done asap. Then with a stroke of pure luck, my female sergeant came in with a sewing machine and shouted in an ah-ma voice "WHO NEVER SEW COME NOW." Shoikkkkkkk haha, can slack again.
Met up with the rest in gardens and waited for someone to see this moving bush sipping ice tea but never showed up. Haha, i was tired, sweaty and grumpy anyway, prob not the best time to see me. =p
Tomorrow's SAF day, PLEASE no one comes late or does some MORONIC thing like humming lamb chop's play along loudly while standing at attention. I wanna have a peaceful half day off. Please let me slack jus a little bit more this week.
everybody only wants to discuss me
so this must mean I'm dis-gus-ting
haha, eminem rocks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home