Sunday, June 04, 2006

a night wasted away..

went to michelle's friends chalet last night. Seeing all these 17-19 year old getting totally pissed reminded me of my younger days. Playing drinking games, then stopping the game and jus drink too puking over/at anything in our way.
I remember while leaving last night and there was this circle of puke on the outside floor, this guy actually managed with one action to puke in a complete circle around him, and proceeded to drop on it. My congratulations to him, the champion. Bastard managed to dot my sandals with puke too.

This other poor guy that no one liked had the uber "sa-bo". He drank a vodka orange with, 1.CUM and 2.PISS. I kid u not. That guy sipped the cup first, then proceeded to down the entire thing. Sorry puke guy, u titles taken by this man.

going back i had a small conversation with michelle. Apparently she did not want me to come. But out of good will i suppose she still offered anyway. I felt kinda bad actually turning up for the thing. Perhaps we've been meeting up too often or the fact that most people think we're together when we're not. I can see something dies in her when i appear. Perhaps it's time to let her breath. For a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home