a mind is a terrible thing to waste..
I've been in the service coming 2 years. My mind is gone. I swear. It melted away doing nonsense or jus idling away. Next is Uni. How am i to cope? Maybe i should have read more, or play scrabble on the computer. Sigh.
Helping michelle selling tics for DXO is super stressful, my gosh, i've got to keep track with all those i contacted. I've confirmed 10, and another unconfirmed 30. I think i bit off a little more then i can chew. But it's for her, and i'm happy doing it.
There's a storm in my head. And it rains on me when your not here.
I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afriad of loosing you.
Helping michelle selling tics for DXO is super stressful, my gosh, i've got to keep track with all those i contacted. I've confirmed 10, and another unconfirmed 30. I think i bit off a little more then i can chew. But it's for her, and i'm happy doing it.
There's a storm in my head. And it rains on me when your not here.
I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afriad of loosing you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home