Tuesday, August 15, 2006

the break up...

The first time i saw you, my heart fluttered. I was so excited! I felt a great bolt of light had hit me and it's fingers of electricity had travelled to you, luminating the surroundings stopping my heart with gushes of pure lust and emotion i've not felt for the longest time.

I felt your touch on my body. My fingers fitted around your wrist. U liked when i twisted them. I love your quirky habits. It never fails to turn you on as well. Kicking you has always done the trick of doing that. Your small eyes that light up when i push the right buttons. Your sexy graceful body always gleeming and shining away in the sun. I have always loved the style you choose when going out. Yellow and black has never failed to make other people jealous be it a guy or girl. I loved that jealousy you create among the public. I knew they onli wanted you, but u never desired them, only me.

The times we went out together were spended. Wind in my hair, those purring noises you make, the times where we braved the rain together, all the times you have waited patiently for me for hours on end but never angry or refusing to turn yourself on when i show up. I'm sorry if i've handled your too hard baby, but at times i can't help myself, your jus that irrisistable to me. I've loved no other like you, and at times i get carried away. I know you understand, you liked it more then me. What we had was truly once in a lifetime.

Today, it finally came to an end. You had a horrible accident. I saw you in that state, i froze, fighting back tears, i leaned you on to my leg, holding on to what hope you had left waiting for help to arrive. You could not stand, not even with one leg. I tried and tried to help you, get urself back on your feet, but i knew if i let go you will surly fall. I'll never let you fall, ever. It pains me to feel helpless. It hurts even more to realise i may never see you again.

I got that call. You broke your back. My mouth dry, lips cracked, voice lost. That great light who once irradiated mylife became a black hole, sucking all joy, love, hope,memoies away. Maybe it's better to forget knowing your forever gone. It would be selfish of me to think that way, i wish i would never have to make this decision, but i'm in pain. I still hear your sounds in my head, feel that wind in my hair, and you, on my body.

I'll be seeing you tomoarrow. May i have the strenght to carry out what i have to do....i found some pictues of you......Please stay happy, and i'll never forget you.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home