as i smile..
A lot has been going through my head of late. Mostly meaningless thoughts of false happiness and more often wishful thinking. I guess i've planted myself into this particular situation without realising before it started to crinkle and slowly swallowing, drowning me with it.
How did i ever manage to dig myself into this mess? Whats the point of clinging prehensile on hope when all roads right now lead to a dead path? I guess i'll never figure out myself for doing it.
Maybe it's some human reaction to cling onto a sense of hope/happiness when all seems lost and down to "perk ourselves up"? They got pills for that, but i'm a long way from popping happy pellets now.
I'm gonna take it slow and easy now, time's my ally, and it feels good to have him on my side again.
i still smiled as i bid you farewell
while you took his hand and walk away from me.
can't u feel the tranquility?
that's me. Breaking.
How did i ever manage to dig myself into this mess? Whats the point of clinging prehensile on hope when all roads right now lead to a dead path? I guess i'll never figure out myself for doing it.
Maybe it's some human reaction to cling onto a sense of hope/happiness when all seems lost and down to "perk ourselves up"? They got pills for that, but i'm a long way from popping happy pellets now.
I'm gonna take it slow and easy now, time's my ally, and it feels good to have him on my side again.
i still smiled as i bid you farewell
while you took his hand and walk away from me.
can't u feel the tranquility?
that's me. Breaking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home