Saturday, September 02, 2006

smoke filled room..

I swear i can't sleep in aircon anymore. It's killing so social life. Case and point. Today i actually woke up at 1pm. Because of firsty, the stupid heat and the clanging of metal when these idiot movers where dragging my new washing machine on the ground. I actually felt kinda awake at that point of time BUT stupid me decided to catch up further on some Z's. Thus i closed the windows and switched on my power air cooler.
I wanted to wake an hour earlier, it's now 6pm. My entire fucking day is missing AGAIN! Sigh, i think i'll join the family for dinner and head down for a short gymming session. It's the only way to salvage my missing day.

Met up with michelle,ww,vin and jona last night. Finally got my meet up with my aunty cuz she's been so busy with work. But it's unstandable bah, working life is hectic and unfairly paid too.

Finally secured my internet connection yesterday. SO ALL YOU FUCKING FREE LOADERS DIEEEEEEEEEE

Trust. This is a world which i find is impeccably important in any relationship. When i mention relationship i cross all forms, offcourse there's the BGR, but also friendship and family bonds. But i'll touch on the first one. I always feel to accept being held into the arms of another is to take another's trust and accpet any flaws she may have. Flaws can be corrected, but trust remains the key. If one can't trust another on the simplest item such as a phone call to a friend or meeting friends instead of the significant other then whats the point. I remember i used to blow up at ex's who loved to controll me by meeting only them, which is cool but NOT 7 days a week. So, fights, cold war *which i'm damn good at* and finally reasoning. I feel mark got it right when he said, "mel and i are good friends, thats why we can trust each other during this long distance."
I think right now, i'll have a shower and head ff to gym. All this thinking is making m head spin.

Fate is just same time and place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home