against..
Got a maths test tomo. And my flu's back with a vengence. I'm coughing out green phlem every 1 minute, my eyes hurt if i stare at my notes for more then 5 mins, and i'm wrapped up like a ball cuz my fever's going up. Talk about a bad time to get flu.
I've got my horlicks and scones for comfort while i flip tru pages of notes and a stack of tutorials practises. I've never felt so hardworking in my life.
Great, now there's a few drunk guys singing outside my, if i was not so miserable i would pour black sauce over me for camo and jump out my window with my metal flask and knock them out with savage blows. Stupid twats.
Okie, gonna go back to my notes, it's already 2am and i'm onli 3/4 done. Gotta rush so i can at least get 5 hours of sleep tonight.
walking in the sky..
I've got my horlicks and scones for comfort while i flip tru pages of notes and a stack of tutorials practises. I've never felt so hardworking in my life.
Great, now there's a few drunk guys singing outside my, if i was not so miserable i would pour black sauce over me for camo and jump out my window with my metal flask and knock them out with savage blows. Stupid twats.
Okie, gonna go back to my notes, it's already 2am and i'm onli 3/4 done. Gotta rush so i can at least get 5 hours of sleep tonight.
walking in the sky..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home