Friday, October 13, 2006

noir winter in paris..

sitting here away from home and finding inspiration to write is a lil tiring on my mind. I look out my window and see another dorm's wall cluttered with naked woman and beer ads isn't a mind stimulating effect either. I guess the only thing getting me going is this oasis song blaring out of my speakers.

My cigarettes on the ashtray desperately fighting for it's survival as it's flame is slowly extinguished. My clock changes another minute later reminding me of the studying i should be doing. I feel a sense of phantasmagoria.

Jessica asked me if i was excited coming to uk and study. I replied with an immediate no. i feel I'm jus going tru the motions, there is'nt a sense of aspiration. Jus a grim grey path winding. It's like when i finally got to the otherside. I realised, the grass was never as green as before.

I need some cafe del mar Volume 1, another ciggrette and some earl grey before i start hitting the books. Studying makes me less homesick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home