Wednesday, October 04, 2006

oh.my.god.kill.them.

First off. I'm writing this out of anger cuz of the shouting and screaming done by these bunch of "students" outside my window all high on booze and weed.

Who the fuck are you to disturb other proper students who are trying to get the rest they need for their morning lectures cuz their actually doing something important like getting an education. So your 18, young and doing some half fuck course like "geography" and have lectures 2 times a week so u can spend the other 5 days partying till your shit hardens from all the beer in your system and die from a rectum tear. I WONT MORN YOUR DEATH. Fucking asses.

Jus 10 minutes ago this asshole was so high on cocaine he nearly flew himself tru the top floor window cuz he swore he was superman. Thank god he managed to cling onto the ledge and not mess up my living room window with his infected blood that might grow some fungus spore i might be allergic too. Fucking hippy prick.

I've had it almost to the top with all this racket. I mean i'm here to try and get some studying done cuz i'm a lil behind and their all out partying disturbing the student areas. Don't get me wrong, it's ok to party..but party in clubs/pubs/grandma's house and come back to SLEEP. Not wake the entire neighborhood with your screaming "I'm so wasted, someone come blow my whisle!" I'll fucking go there with my pen and stab u to death. I'll even use a parker pen to give you a hint that it was a decent pen that grounded you 6 feet under.Little maggot.

Time to get some ear plugs when i'm studying. Or find a high powered rifle with 17,999 bullets and start the civic duty of cleaning up a wasted youth. Maybe i'll use them as fertilizer for the plants when their all dead. I'll jus hang their rotting carcasses on a tree as a reminder not to fuck about with my sleep to the new students next year.

I'm going to bed again. If i so much gets woken up by a hamster fart someone's gonna pay dearly.

i hope u know i pack a chainsaw,
and i'll skin your ass raw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home