straightaway feeling..
So finally after wrangling around for my internet connection at my university. FINALLY i got it settled. Me and the rest of the 16 other singaporean students here. It was a blooming mess. First i had to take a english language test. There's so much sarcastic things i can write about it but it'll fill up this entire blog. So i'll pass. Wtf, ENGLISH TEST!!..what where my lectures in singapore taught in? arabic?
After i went to settle my school fees. Another fuck up. Apparently my bank calculated my accom fees too little and my school fees too much. So after wrangling around i managed to combine both and paid with extra cash still coming back. Sweet. I'm kinda broke already anyway.
Tomo i'm gonna see if i can change my dorm to another one. I hate mine, it's stuffy cuz i can't open the window and the dusty carpets killing my lungs. Jus let me live in a tree with the fresh air. I don't mind. The air here is so crisp and cold it's absolutely wonderful jus sitting and breathing. Yes breathing. I might actually quit smoking..veri BIG MIGHT..
I've been listening to "Straightjacket feeling" on repeat today. I've no idea why but it's been in my head the entire day.
Sweets. I miss you very much.
As the cold wind blows tru me, taughts of u keep me warm.
After i went to settle my school fees. Another fuck up. Apparently my bank calculated my accom fees too little and my school fees too much. So after wrangling around i managed to combine both and paid with extra cash still coming back. Sweet. I'm kinda broke already anyway.
Tomo i'm gonna see if i can change my dorm to another one. I hate mine, it's stuffy cuz i can't open the window and the dusty carpets killing my lungs. Jus let me live in a tree with the fresh air. I don't mind. The air here is so crisp and cold it's absolutely wonderful jus sitting and breathing. Yes breathing. I might actually quit smoking..veri BIG MIGHT..
I've been listening to "Straightjacket feeling" on repeat today. I've no idea why but it's been in my head the entire day.
Sweets. I miss you very much.
As the cold wind blows tru me, taughts of u keep me warm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home