Happy bday keith!!
Happy bday Keith!!
Have a good 24...errmm.. or 23....

Yes, another chinese eating house..

Keith's table.

Our NUS exchange students.

The birthday boy himself.
After the dinner, we went to a club where things got a little out of hand......

We started dressing keith up...

I wish i can say he was drunk, but this was before drinking..

I don't know how this photo became this scary..
Keith looks like a 70 year old malay aunti selling
Mee siam and nonya kuay..

Obviously he attracts the good looking guys..

After drinks..too many drinks...
Have a good 24...errmm.. or 23....

Yes, another chinese eating house..

Keith's table.

Our NUS exchange students.

The birthday boy himself.
After the dinner, we went to a club where things got a little out of hand......

We started dressing keith up...

I wish i can say he was drunk, but this was before drinking..

I don't know how this photo became this scary..
Keith looks like a 70 year old malay aunti selling
Mee siam and nonya kuay..

Obviously he attracts the good looking guys..

After drinks..too many drinks...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home