days gone going..
Woke up to another stormy day. It's been forever raining since i got back and seriously i'm getting tired of it. It looks like the same gloomy sky i see in Newcastle. Where's the sun? Where's the complaints of singapore being too hot? I'll buy a huge orange bulb if i have too.
Poker's the new DOTA now that i'm back. It's fun for relaxing with the guys just chilling. Texes Hold'em Rocks.
I now know this from poker.
1.Zhen's the devil.
2.Mark is Hum
3.Paul's ticky
4.I'm a noob.
I'm getting flu. Yes AGAIN. I can't sleep more then 6hrs a night, or worse, get up at 11am everyday no matter what time i sleep. I think i broke my body clock. Combine that and not eating and drinking enough, presto, flu comes. Fucking shit..
Poker's the new DOTA now that i'm back. It's fun for relaxing with the guys just chilling. Texes Hold'em Rocks.
I now know this from poker.
1.Zhen's the devil.
2.Mark is Hum
3.Paul's ticky
4.I'm a noob.
I'm getting flu. Yes AGAIN. I can't sleep more then 6hrs a night, or worse, get up at 11am everyday no matter what time i sleep. I think i broke my body clock. Combine that and not eating and drinking enough, presto, flu comes. Fucking shit..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home