checking baggage..
I think have a long thought process about it. It's better for me to fly back in march after all.
I'll prob be more miserable staying here in UK in my room or touring at the moment. Call it homesickness or any other chemical reaction you know that causes it. What mark and i talked about was pretty true. It's first year, i better pamper myself a lil.
My mind's made up. Finally one decision i can be happy about.
my neverending story, keep turning the pages.
I'll prob be more miserable staying here in UK in my room or touring at the moment. Call it homesickness or any other chemical reaction you know that causes it. What mark and i talked about was pretty true. It's first year, i better pamper myself a lil.
My mind's made up. Finally one decision i can be happy about.
my neverending story, keep turning the pages.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home