please stand up..
finally hit the gym after a 3 mth absence and it feels good. It's been so long since i got this "after gym" feeling, i love it.
I've been sitting in my room everyday playing WOW. For those who know, i went from lvl 28 to 56 in the blink of an eye and 60's around the corner.
If i could see myself doing it i would just be disgusted. I've finally woken up. My lull period is over. I'm tired of being tired. Finally.
Mark's idea of going bintan in june sounds good. I don't know what the other guys have thought about it, but i'm in.
I forgot who, but when i find the person who told me polishing a watch was easy is going to get a drill bit stuck in his ear. I've got a snapping sound everytime i bend my thumb. I think it's broken.
I've been sitting in my room everyday playing WOW. For those who know, i went from lvl 28 to 56 in the blink of an eye and 60's around the corner.
If i could see myself doing it i would just be disgusted. I've finally woken up. My lull period is over. I'm tired of being tired. Finally.
Mark's idea of going bintan in june sounds good. I don't know what the other guys have thought about it, but i'm in.
I forgot who, but when i find the person who told me polishing a watch was easy is going to get a drill bit stuck in his ear. I've got a snapping sound everytime i bend my thumb. I think it's broken.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home