Saturday, March 03, 2007

someone like me..

Been rather busy with my school work off late. I realised i can't slack for more then 2 days before burning lots of hours trying to catch up what i should have done. It's been a long 2 weeks for lab reports to file up and revision to tutorials. I'm coping, just. To think year 2 will be more demanding. Bring it on.

I've settled my housing for next year, living with my seniors in their current house. I think i'll go for the small little room at 28 pounds a week. Haha, more money for me to spend during the weekends. Not that i'll spend on food, but more on small little expensive things which have no meaning in my life. But hey, they looked good when i got em! I wanna ipod nano.

Over these past 2 weeks burying my face in books and constantly thinking about maths equations, i've left little time for me to think about anything else. Suddenly sitting here it's all come back in a rush. A reflection of my life. A mirror image of a person that was so filled with promise. Just an image. Sigh.
It's hard to wake up every morning with no direction in one's life.

-to type feeling into a sentence is a way of describing pain on paper-

glad you found someone.
whats this pain i'm feeling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home