slaughter house..
It's been sometime since i remember getting this sick. I got the 5 C's
-Constant tearing
-Constant coughing
-Constant phlem
-Constant blocked then runny nose
-Constant temperature spikes
-I can't taste anything
-I can't feel anything.
I don't want to do anything. Fuck it all. Got a constant pounding in my head caused by all the coughing which makes it impossible to sleep. I called the doctor to make a appointment, and slotted me in their next opening slot 2 days later. WTF. I need relief NOW.
2 more penodol tabs before i run out. Sigh, i wanna shoot myself.
i want my mommy..
-Constant tearing
-Constant coughing
-Constant phlem
-Constant blocked then runny nose
-Constant temperature spikes
-I can't taste anything
-I can't feel anything.
I don't want to do anything. Fuck it all. Got a constant pounding in my head caused by all the coughing which makes it impossible to sleep. I called the doctor to make a appointment, and slotted me in their next opening slot 2 days later. WTF. I need relief NOW.
2 more penodol tabs before i run out. Sigh, i wanna shoot myself.
i want my mommy..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home