Wednesday, June 06, 2007

back east..finally..

And just like that, first year's over. Can't say i've any regrets coming here to Newcastle for my studies. I've seen places, met people, gained knowledge and really enjoyed myself tru the entire semester.
Can't help but feel a little sad it's all over, closing this 23 chapter in my life, being so far from home and having lost a little along the way. But i've gained so much to out shine them all.

Just like that, i've left.
Just like that. It's over.

angels they burn inside for us
are we ever gonna learn to fly?
devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down?



After our last paper. Yes we're drinking at 1130am. NEVER again.

St' James park. Newcastle United

How cool is this sign.. V is for Mr Veermindasamy Mahakrishna.

Haha, what a way to advertise..

Tyneside Metro college. I'm here for my welding course till next monday.
I swear it looks like a building in North Korea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home