it's a "fine" day..
I think i've hit that stage where u know an evil is coming. Something which u know it's preventable but still pretty boring to fend off. Yup thats right, i NEED to study. It's been 8 weeks dragging my ass tru the rain and wind to attend lectures, some at times which i can't make any sense of my lectures preachings and gospels.
Sigh, old habits of pushing today's work to tomorrow still rule my study campaign. I need a new creed, to be more hardworking. *cough* that will work...not..
Oh oh there's a salsa competition in december in London. Should i join? There is a category for 2 left feet dancers i'm sure.
Sigh, old habits of pushing today's work to tomorrow still rule my study campaign. I need a new creed, to be more hardworking. *cough* that will work...not..
Oh oh there's a salsa competition in december in London. Should i join? There is a category for 2 left feet dancers i'm sure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home