and the elder said...
Had a talk with pop today. We went thru the details for which uni we both think is best for me. I've decided to head to Newcastle after all. Letting this chance slip by would be both dumb and moronic. Plus he agreed to my terms for UK and nodded to fly me back TWICE a year!! Wooo!!..dad's the best. I'll be back to have New Year in Singapore! I guess my mind's finally made up, no more mood swings for now.
I've finally come to terms with everything. My life's kinda hitting that stable platform which i treasure very much.
I've seen myself degenerate to such a sorry state, and yet i still want more.
I once told myself no one should change or rune my chance at life. I forgot that phrase once, and now i'm screaming it aloud never to forget it again..hopefully. But why are u still in my head?
It's amazing what a single message or call from you can do to me.
Happiness in a SMS, funny ain't it.
I've finally come to terms with everything. My life's kinda hitting that stable platform which i treasure very much.
I've seen myself degenerate to such a sorry state, and yet i still want more.
I once told myself no one should change or rune my chance at life. I forgot that phrase once, and now i'm screaming it aloud never to forget it again..hopefully. But why are u still in my head?
It's amazing what a single message or call from you can do to me.
Happiness in a SMS, funny ain't it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home