deliverance..
There are some things others do not need to understand.
At times being overwhelmed with emotions that run our lives makes one recline to his little shelter in this hysterical period. My storms getting worse. The light rain i controlled once so well is fast becoming a gale.
I need my shelter. I'm going there. Let my private emotions rest.
And more importantly, to forget.
All the best to everyone.
i've been travelling for sometime
with my fishing pole and bottle of shine
on these long dark dusty roads
looking there's no where to go
guess i gotta hide away, far away
cuz i gotta find a way, to find my way
To return to myself.
Return to innocence.
At times being overwhelmed with emotions that run our lives makes one recline to his little shelter in this hysterical period. My storms getting worse. The light rain i controlled once so well is fast becoming a gale.
I need my shelter. I'm going there. Let my private emotions rest.
And more importantly, to forget.
All the best to everyone.
i've been travelling for sometime
with my fishing pole and bottle of shine
on these long dark dusty roads
looking there's no where to go
guess i gotta hide away, far away
cuz i gotta find a way, to find my way
To return to myself.
Return to innocence.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home