groovy baby..
OMFG. OOMMFFGG. Culture shock.
Tonight's plans all went topsy turvy. I went to sam's farewell dinner, then headed to airport jus in time to see grandpa flying off. But the guys were all tired after their basketball, so i rejoined my sec skool's bunch again.
When i arrived, they played that stupid 7-up game. It's like when there's a number 7 in numbers ect 17,27,37 or it's a multiple of 7 ect 14,21,28 u shout "tiger" (why not 7-up i don't know) and the sequence reverses. Forfeit was this appalling deplorable hellish creation of chocolate, pasta, chilli sauce, chilies, cheese, tabasco sauce and water. Each looser has to take a spoonful. Gawd awful. I swear this soup of exquisite essence filled elements is in violation of some UN code for human rights under torture. PPUUIIII....
Then we decided to chill somewhere. At first it was gardens. Then alley bar. And finally we settled for this place in boatquay. Sam somehow picked this place. An indian disco. Culture Shock. I was left jaw rooted to the floor as i slowly slumbered into the club dragging my lips like a broom. There were belly dancers grooving into the beat. Lots of old uncles clapping and dancing like mad man. Some overly excited men literally leaped like superman into the dance floor as if their bottoms have caught fire and danced away as if possessed by a trance god and shaking their bodies to point break. SHOCK. But somehow, i managed to take it all in. I sat back, cig in hand and viewed the surroundings. Was not all that bad.
I spoke too soon. Vimita, my close sec skool friend suddenly shaked her booty like a pro and flailed her arms around. She danced round in circles, twirling around and making those hand movements that would charm the socks off a donkey. (haha) Then sam followed, she too started shake her booty to the beat. Together, both of them took over the dance floor. In all my 6 years i've never known this side of them. But it was damn enjoyable seeing them dance la..haha..
This is the first time i've experienced a scene in an indian club. Was kinda fun. But seeing those indians move themselves to close to having fits i've had enough action for quite sometime. Perhaps when sam comes back, we can have another high tempo party.
Time for some Cafe del Mar Vol 1 before some sleep. I need to chillout. I've seen my bombay bomb shell groove. Haha
Tonight's plans all went topsy turvy. I went to sam's farewell dinner, then headed to airport jus in time to see grandpa flying off. But the guys were all tired after their basketball, so i rejoined my sec skool's bunch again.
When i arrived, they played that stupid 7-up game. It's like when there's a number 7 in numbers ect 17,27,37 or it's a multiple of 7 ect 14,21,28 u shout "tiger" (why not 7-up i don't know) and the sequence reverses. Forfeit was this appalling deplorable hellish creation of chocolate, pasta, chilli sauce, chilies, cheese, tabasco sauce and water. Each looser has to take a spoonful. Gawd awful. I swear this soup of exquisite essence filled elements is in violation of some UN code for human rights under torture. PPUUIIII....
Then we decided to chill somewhere. At first it was gardens. Then alley bar. And finally we settled for this place in boatquay. Sam somehow picked this place. An indian disco. Culture Shock. I was left jaw rooted to the floor as i slowly slumbered into the club dragging my lips like a broom. There were belly dancers grooving into the beat. Lots of old uncles clapping and dancing like mad man. Some overly excited men literally leaped like superman into the dance floor as if their bottoms have caught fire and danced away as if possessed by a trance god and shaking their bodies to point break. SHOCK. But somehow, i managed to take it all in. I sat back, cig in hand and viewed the surroundings. Was not all that bad.
I spoke too soon. Vimita, my close sec skool friend suddenly shaked her booty like a pro and flailed her arms around. She danced round in circles, twirling around and making those hand movements that would charm the socks off a donkey. (haha) Then sam followed, she too started shake her booty to the beat. Together, both of them took over the dance floor. In all my 6 years i've never known this side of them. But it was damn enjoyable seeing them dance la..haha..
This is the first time i've experienced a scene in an indian club. Was kinda fun. But seeing those indians move themselves to close to having fits i've had enough action for quite sometime. Perhaps when sam comes back, we can have another high tempo party.
Time for some Cafe del Mar Vol 1 before some sleep. I need to chillout. I've seen my bombay bomb shell groove. Haha

1 Comments:
HI there...
I need to ask you a personal favor.
I'm looking for a friend, name Vimita from Singapore. Currently, I'm in US. Tell her Suresh from Yishun. She might remember me. We met in 1999 & then in 2002. She might or moght not have been married
I appreciate your help.
Post a Comment
<< Home