oodles for noodles..
Feeling the effects of last night's supper outing today in the gym. Had to do extra crunches and leg raises but the food was totally worth that man..wwoo..i think i'm addicted to pizza murtabak from now on!
My body's still sore from monday's gym session. Chest and arms are feeling like jelly when i exert force. It means their finally on the growing path again, love that feeling. Gym's an addiction once you pass a certain point where one feels like a slobbery old useless excuse for a human if you skip a day. But it also gives that extra gist of feeling good upon seeing improvements on the body. Haha, i think i'm gonna gym for life.
I'll prob be heading down to acid bar with mark,mel,rox,zhen,paul,ave later. Currently waiting for mark to double confirm with me who's going as well as rox if she's free.
What happened to bah chor mee night? CRAVINGGGG
I lean against the wind,
pretend that I am weightless,
and in this moment I am happy.
My body's still sore from monday's gym session. Chest and arms are feeling like jelly when i exert force. It means their finally on the growing path again, love that feeling. Gym's an addiction once you pass a certain point where one feels like a slobbery old useless excuse for a human if you skip a day. But it also gives that extra gist of feeling good upon seeing improvements on the body. Haha, i think i'm gonna gym for life.
I'll prob be heading down to acid bar with mark,mel,rox,zhen,paul,ave later. Currently waiting for mark to double confirm with me who's going as well as rox if she's free.
What happened to bah chor mee night? CRAVINGGGG
I lean against the wind,
pretend that I am weightless,
and in this moment I am happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home