santanic, eye of skadi..
Jus got back from a night of DOTA. The double headed dragon is so gay it has to be nerved. I swear it's idiot proof, big, high HP, high mana regen and no matter how badly u fuck up during a game u cannot die. I had my fun,hehe.
Have to sleep soon, meeting rox and headin to town tomorrow if she and i can wake up in sync. It's actually if i can wake early enough for us to meet up, dun worry girl, i got an alarm clock all ready, promise i'll wake at 11 plussssssssss. Haha. I'll make u that cheese dish and maybe something extra if i'm not feeling lazy in the kitchen. But i wanna taste that banana cake too! Trade ok!
i wish i wish it was all that easy.
Have to sleep soon, meeting rox and headin to town tomorrow if she and i can wake up in sync. It's actually if i can wake early enough for us to meet up, dun worry girl, i got an alarm clock all ready, promise i'll wake at 11 plussssssssss. Haha. I'll make u that cheese dish and maybe something extra if i'm not feeling lazy in the kitchen. But i wanna taste that banana cake too! Trade ok!
i wish i wish it was all that easy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home