building me up for the punch..
Well come to uk. Where's my return ticket. I wanna go back now.
It's been nothing but close to horrible since the day i left changi. First off, the pounds i got from the money changer, half of them are useless because they were old notes. I even could not use them at DFS. After breaking my 50 pound notes and getting lots and lots of coins, *FUCK* i ran to my plane and got ready for take off. It got delayed. Apparently some passengers flying on another airline were late on landing. Look, i dun care if ur plane explodes or there's some flesh eating bacteria loose on your plane. If your late, we're leaving without you. I waited 30 mins because of this stupid nonsense. Next time SIA should shoot them into the sky where we'll collect them on the plane. Make matters so much simpler.
Flight was fucked up. Stupid bay of bangal had monsoon winds la. Plane was shaking and shaking tru out the flight past it. Din get a wink of sleep. Finally over middle east when the storms died down and i got a lil shut eye, 2 hrs of it. Then we hit europe where a jet stream made turbulence find some people that enjoy roller coaster rides. Not me. I was dropped dead fuming pissed.
Reached manchester airport. Went to uncle's place, and surprise surprise, his wireless does not work. What. The. Fuck. I can't talk to sweetheart. Someone gonna get hurt real bad. Boil Boil.
So we went shopping, bought some cloths and stuff. Headed back for dinner. And checked into my motel because him, his wife, his son, his new born son, grandma , grandpa are ALL here. No space. His house maybe a double story semi d, but it's size is around a 3 room HDB. Small crammed squirrel cage.
Ur gonna love the motel. Really.
Imagine Silent Hill meets Alone in the Dark. It has light green peeling wall paper. This old old wooden cupboard at the far end emitting a moldy stench. A small tv that buzzes every 10 mins mocking those watching. A portable shower in some small odd corner which i think was either used to hang people or at least conduct animal sacrifices. It's that creepy. Not to mention the lack of hotwater. Cold shower in UK mornings. Thats even more creepy. I have pipes that turn in and out at odd angles and corners. A dirty white ceiling with cracks running tru it like vanes tru skin. Dark smiley brown stains all over the walls and corners. A grass green torn carpet which i swear came in prices like 2 cents for 2000 meters. I've got random creeking and thumping with slamming sounds going on. Oh ya, that cold i've been battling. I think it won. Fuck.
The onli good thing is i'm actually leaching someone's wireless connection now to get on the net. Thats the ONLY good thing this day. Fuck the world. Wake me when Oct comes.
Oh ya, some pics below. Thanks for all those who came. I can't appriciate ou guys enough.
I regret not hugging you longer for the last time as i stepped tru the gates to the unknown.
But i do know the return hug will be 100 times longer.
It's been nothing but close to horrible since the day i left changi. First off, the pounds i got from the money changer, half of them are useless because they were old notes. I even could not use them at DFS. After breaking my 50 pound notes and getting lots and lots of coins, *FUCK* i ran to my plane and got ready for take off. It got delayed. Apparently some passengers flying on another airline were late on landing. Look, i dun care if ur plane explodes or there's some flesh eating bacteria loose on your plane. If your late, we're leaving without you. I waited 30 mins because of this stupid nonsense. Next time SIA should shoot them into the sky where we'll collect them on the plane. Make matters so much simpler.
Flight was fucked up. Stupid bay of bangal had monsoon winds la. Plane was shaking and shaking tru out the flight past it. Din get a wink of sleep. Finally over middle east when the storms died down and i got a lil shut eye, 2 hrs of it. Then we hit europe where a jet stream made turbulence find some people that enjoy roller coaster rides. Not me. I was dropped dead fuming pissed.
Reached manchester airport. Went to uncle's place, and surprise surprise, his wireless does not work. What. The. Fuck. I can't talk to sweetheart. Someone gonna get hurt real bad. Boil Boil.
So we went shopping, bought some cloths and stuff. Headed back for dinner. And checked into my motel because him, his wife, his son, his new born son, grandma , grandpa are ALL here. No space. His house maybe a double story semi d, but it's size is around a 3 room HDB. Small crammed squirrel cage.
Ur gonna love the motel. Really.
Imagine Silent Hill meets Alone in the Dark. It has light green peeling wall paper. This old old wooden cupboard at the far end emitting a moldy stench. A small tv that buzzes every 10 mins mocking those watching. A portable shower in some small odd corner which i think was either used to hang people or at least conduct animal sacrifices. It's that creepy. Not to mention the lack of hotwater. Cold shower in UK mornings. Thats even more creepy. I have pipes that turn in and out at odd angles and corners. A dirty white ceiling with cracks running tru it like vanes tru skin. Dark smiley brown stains all over the walls and corners. A grass green torn carpet which i swear came in prices like 2 cents for 2000 meters. I've got random creeking and thumping with slamming sounds going on. Oh ya, that cold i've been battling. I think it won. Fuck.
The onli good thing is i'm actually leaching someone's wireless connection now to get on the net. Thats the ONLY good thing this day. Fuck the world. Wake me when Oct comes.
Oh ya, some pics below. Thanks for all those who came. I can't appriciate ou guys enough.
I regret not hugging you longer for the last time as i stepped tru the gates to the unknown.
But i do know the return hug will be 100 times longer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home