if i ever..
Hello good people of the world. I've not been blogging for the reason that i'm not home very often. Have been going out and enjoying myself tons. When i do come back i usually sleep till evening before continuing this late night escapading.
I've also discovered plenty over the past week. Some things that i'm going to mention maybe of great importance to people. But it's mostly useless bullcrap la, but it mattered to me. Yes even the bullcrap ones.
1.The Kopitiam opp SMU has changed. The western food and the pig organ's soup has moved. Damn it la, i loved those 2 stalls. Where am i going to get my late night fried chicken cravings and other pigs organs soup when the regular pig organs shop on froch road closes on monday? Help!!
2. I love the new Chrysler 300 car. Looks like a Bently. And since i cant afford one, i'll get the next thing closes to it.
3. The prata at thompson road is getting pretty bad.
4. I'm going to start paying WOW. I think i've finally given in to temptation. Offcouse dad will pay the monthly subscription. I'll find a way to get him to do just that. *i'm not a daddies boy, but if he can pay for it then why use my credit card?
5. The pool place at marina south is still there, although the balls and tables are now all dirty, i can still remember how new it was when me and mark started out secret pool training there.
6. I love playing bish bash champ. YES I DO. Damn good at it some more ok.
7. I tried to race with my car. I would have over taken him if only the othercar laped me once.
8. I need to ride a bike again. I've never been so bike sick in my life. I really jus wanna pull back the throttle and taunt those silly tp at the side of road shoulders.
9. I jus realised i'm both excited and regretful that i'm leaving singapore. There's the adventurous part who wants to explore, and another that can't leave the safety of this island. But i do keep telling myself i need to explore past this little place and open eyes to the world. I guess at 22, the worlds a place i need to see.
10. I looks swanky in my new jacket.
11. If one drinks diet coke and sollows a entire menthos pill, he'll start foaming.
12. Special things happen to unspecial people that make them feel special. I feel special to have found you.....
if i ever loose my faith in you,
there's nothing else for me to do.
I've also discovered plenty over the past week. Some things that i'm going to mention maybe of great importance to people. But it's mostly useless bullcrap la, but it mattered to me. Yes even the bullcrap ones.
1.The Kopitiam opp SMU has changed. The western food and the pig organ's soup has moved. Damn it la, i loved those 2 stalls. Where am i going to get my late night fried chicken cravings and other pigs organs soup when the regular pig organs shop on froch road closes on monday? Help!!
2. I love the new Chrysler 300 car. Looks like a Bently. And since i cant afford one, i'll get the next thing closes to it.
3. The prata at thompson road is getting pretty bad.
4. I'm going to start paying WOW. I think i've finally given in to temptation. Offcouse dad will pay the monthly subscription. I'll find a way to get him to do just that. *i'm not a daddies boy, but if he can pay for it then why use my credit card?
5. The pool place at marina south is still there, although the balls and tables are now all dirty, i can still remember how new it was when me and mark started out secret pool training there.
6. I love playing bish bash champ. YES I DO. Damn good at it some more ok.
7. I tried to race with my car. I would have over taken him if only the othercar laped me once.
8. I need to ride a bike again. I've never been so bike sick in my life. I really jus wanna pull back the throttle and taunt those silly tp at the side of road shoulders.
9. I jus realised i'm both excited and regretful that i'm leaving singapore. There's the adventurous part who wants to explore, and another that can't leave the safety of this island. But i do keep telling myself i need to explore past this little place and open eyes to the world. I guess at 22, the worlds a place i need to see.
10. I looks swanky in my new jacket.
11. If one drinks diet coke and sollows a entire menthos pill, he'll start foaming.
12. Special things happen to unspecial people that make them feel special. I feel special to have found you.....
if i ever loose my faith in you,
there's nothing else for me to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home