Tuesday, October 31, 2006

clearing in my head..

Been in an awful mood today. It started yesterday while playing soccer, I got tackled by the side and that old ankle snapped again. It was a friendly game but someone HAD to turn it into a competitive thing. Fuck him.
Today in class no matter how hard I was trying to follow the teacher, I was totally lost. Had to ask dolly for an explanation every 15 mins before I understood, and again no matter how hard I tried to carry on from there, was off track yet again. Frustrating day.
Maybe it's because I’ve been off the smokes for close to 1 week now, or perhaps all the shit that had been missing is coming down on me like an avalanche on a creaky old wood log house.
I feel buried, suffocating slowly, frittering away into the vastness of my mind.

Got no mood for anything





wake me up when this ends, so i can open my eyes to
you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home