Friday, October 27, 2006

titles..

Came back from the singapore society elections last night. I missed out on the vice-precedent post by few votes, but won the seat as the sports convener by a landslide. I'm happy with the post, but not very contented with it. I mean it's the vice-president and sports convener, it's like comparing a BMW M5 to a Toyota Vios. Or a Ducati 999 to a Aprilia 250. Both a good vesicles, but only one will turn more heads.
Never less, I'll still do my job as best I can is kinda my fav thing to do,so i should fit in the role rather naturally. Jus organise soccer for guys and touch rugby for the girls la. Kao-Thim liao.

I know i don't say it very often.
I miss you every minute.
You will always be my only one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home