Saturday, February 10, 2007

even heros have the rite to dream..

Been a tiring 2 weeks of school term, but i'm actually enjoying what i'm learning this term. It's more.."marine-ish". I can see myself applying to my job later in life and thats a big boost for my interest.I'm gonna look for houses over saturday and finally snooze out on sunday. It's nice to lay in bed and spend time thinking about life. Yea rite. Rather be in gardens with mark talking about stuff over teh o ping frankly.. Alrite, gym time and dinner.

GRATZ WW, JOV AND PEE DEE FOR UR RESULTS. I never had any doubt in any of you.

Welcome to poly life. Get ready to work like a dog and feel like shit..=D *Smiles*



Lunch break in the school bristo.



LOL, i found the elixir to eternal pleasure.



Finally i got my white christmas in Feb.



Yes, it was super heavy snow in the morning.



Dolly, academic god and my savior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home