journey back home...Part A
every story has to have a main character. A plot. An offcourse, a path, the journey from plot to point, like tracing the dots to the final picture of a duck eating a flower, or a plane dropping bombs on germany for those of you violent game gore addicts like myself.
This is a simple story. One which does not have any twists and turns. No wolves or spiders to kill or elite swamp giants to flee from. It has no vibrant backdrop of the eiffle tower or the grandness of angel falls. No evil genius trying to ruine anyone's day or a destructive storms generated by a bonkers weather computer with super powers.
A story as plain as bread, simple as rice, tasteless as noodles.
An ordinary story, of a ordinary singapore boy, finally heading home.
We begin this stroll down our story path on any given wed. Where first, the shifting begins.

Yes, we went budget.

Dinner after shifting. This is micky. Don't let the innocence fool you.

All the guys left in newcastle. I have no idea why my eyes are always so small.

I was trying to take a picture of myself, but i don't think dolly knew..

Our walk tru china town back. It spring and it's 9 degrees. Something went wrong somewhere.
Fastfoward to a few hours later and it's time for me to leave. My first steps to back home.

The view from dolly's room. I really like the purple flowers

No it's not the airport, it's newcastle's train station.

I rushed too fast for the train and arrived 30 mins early.
I got bored, fucking super bored.
So i started counting the number of birds flying into the station. 14.

My ticket to York.

York station.
For those of you who remembered braveheart the movie, this was the city which the scots beat.
Much of the city walls still stand from that era. However a new force is here, Tourism. Which drives costs up, and that is why my bus fare is 2 pounds. Fucking scots.
Here ends my journey for now. I'll be spending the night here, and waiting for my cab to arrive at 440 am, whereby me and justicia will catch the early early 526am train to manchester airport.
This is a simple story. One which does not have any twists and turns. No wolves or spiders to kill or elite swamp giants to flee from. It has no vibrant backdrop of the eiffle tower or the grandness of angel falls. No evil genius trying to ruine anyone's day or a destructive storms generated by a bonkers weather computer with super powers.
A story as plain as bread, simple as rice, tasteless as noodles.
An ordinary story, of a ordinary singapore boy, finally heading home.
We begin this stroll down our story path on any given wed. Where first, the shifting begins.

Yes, we went budget.

Dinner after shifting. This is micky. Don't let the innocence fool you.

All the guys left in newcastle. I have no idea why my eyes are always so small.

I was trying to take a picture of myself, but i don't think dolly knew..

Our walk tru china town back. It spring and it's 9 degrees. Something went wrong somewhere.
Fastfoward to a few hours later and it's time for me to leave. My first steps to back home.

The view from dolly's room. I really like the purple flowers

No it's not the airport, it's newcastle's train station.

I rushed too fast for the train and arrived 30 mins early.
I got bored, fucking super bored.
So i started counting the number of birds flying into the station. 14.

My ticket to York.

York station.
For those of you who remembered braveheart the movie, this was the city which the scots beat.
Much of the city walls still stand from that era. However a new force is here, Tourism. Which drives costs up, and that is why my bus fare is 2 pounds. Fucking scots.
Here ends my journey for now. I'll be spending the night here, and waiting for my cab to arrive at 440 am, whereby me and justicia will catch the early early 526am train to manchester airport.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home