Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Puzzle factory..

Went to ttsh last night for an MC. This rash i'm having is popping up everywhere, and it ITCHES like KARZYYYY..thank god for calamine lotion. Anyway the doctors at ttsh gave me a referral to national skin centre cuz they too were clueless what it was. Confident healthcare system? No brownie points to them from me.

Ttsh was so different frm everyday life. I arrived to 8 police cars. Walked into the A&E department and was greeted with one man clutching his heavily bandaged head and a shirt stained dark red. 2 other pple were restrained to chairs with a police officer having a knife in a "evidence" bag. Third time i've seen this. guess i've grown a little immune to the aftermath of violence.
Hey man, feel that head of yours, it could have been recovered in the mouth of a dog thinking he's got the best mid night snack.

Went to meet Jona around 330am after ttsh, apparently he was having some bgr probs. I can see he means well, but at times he says the wrong things to jen. Frankly which guy does not? I've had my fair share of shitty and bliss relationships, all have the same cycle.

Difference now, i'm keeping the next one. I know i'm ready.

But ur not here to hold~.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home