dj lethal..
My dear "sir".
How do u plan to fuck up my day today? I arrive in camp half asleep, grumpy and totally worn out after 2 years of nonsence, and there you go complaning how slack i've become and how i should buck up. Seriously, by the way your smell, please check if your bathing in water or urine every night. It's fucking disgusting. I've been a slave for 2 years for far better officers. Officers that ACTUALLY do WORK. And about your scrotum scratching when speaking to anyone, either cut off that ball sack, or it'll fall off. Fucking halfwited simpleton.
Here i am helping your out by covering you for the mishaps that happen and you have the outlandish behavour to push YOUR mistakes to me everytime. I've had enough. You've burn the candle at both ends for the last time. I've waited a long time to vituperate you, and this coming tues, your gonna get it from me.
I've got a private emotion, and it ain't pretty.
How do u plan to fuck up my day today? I arrive in camp half asleep, grumpy and totally worn out after 2 years of nonsence, and there you go complaning how slack i've become and how i should buck up. Seriously, by the way your smell, please check if your bathing in water or urine every night. It's fucking disgusting. I've been a slave for 2 years for far better officers. Officers that ACTUALLY do WORK. And about your scrotum scratching when speaking to anyone, either cut off that ball sack, or it'll fall off. Fucking halfwited simpleton.
Here i am helping your out by covering you for the mishaps that happen and you have the outlandish behavour to push YOUR mistakes to me everytime. I've had enough. You've burn the candle at both ends for the last time. I've waited a long time to vituperate you, and this coming tues, your gonna get it from me.
I've got a private emotion, and it ain't pretty.

2 Comments:
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home