red means stop..
Why am i so fickel?
These current thoughts flowing through my head should be stopped.
I'm down, broken and emotionally numb still.
Please make it stop.
How impure and black life can be, it sneaks up and bites you on your most brillant days letting it's poison seep into the wound infecting it creating a scar which can heal but not forgotten.
How can anyone stand someone like me.
None.
These current thoughts flowing through my head should be stopped.
I'm down, broken and emotionally numb still.
Please make it stop.
How impure and black life can be, it sneaks up and bites you on your most brillant days letting it's poison seep into the wound infecting it creating a scar which can heal but not forgotten.
How can anyone stand someone like me.
None.

1 Comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Post a Comment
<< Home