zzzoooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm..
I'm a kid with a new toy. I swear i'm hooked on it now. It's a yamaha Z125. I never thought i'd ever be this addcited to riding a non track bike but surprisingly it's so fun. Yes me, erik. The man who once said "I'll never ride those little semi bake things, their so dangerous" is now saying "i wanna ride this bike daily".
Haha, well first off, it's still more dangerous then a track bike cuz of their little iddy biddy tyre width, making corner's dangerous and their fast stright line speed (100Km/h) is accompanied with jerking from the bike's light frame. Other then these 2 major issues, it's a freaking fun bike to ride. I was zipping in and out tru traffic like a little fly buzzing and avoiding rolled up news papers while sneaking a bite out of that cherry on the cupcake. Absoutly whoopee fun riding haha.
Petrol consumption is astonishingly low too, making zipping around much more fun. Haha, i won't mind being the newspaper delivery guy around gardens for a day or two now, i swear i'll enjoy every minute of it.
everyday is brighter then the next day,
at least thats what u think
Haha, well first off, it's still more dangerous then a track bike cuz of their little iddy biddy tyre width, making corner's dangerous and their fast stright line speed (100Km/h) is accompanied with jerking from the bike's light frame. Other then these 2 major issues, it's a freaking fun bike to ride. I was zipping in and out tru traffic like a little fly buzzing and avoiding rolled up news papers while sneaking a bite out of that cherry on the cupcake. Absoutly whoopee fun riding haha.
Petrol consumption is astonishingly low too, making zipping around much more fun. Haha, i won't mind being the newspaper delivery guy around gardens for a day or two now, i swear i'll enjoy every minute of it.
everyday is brighter then the next day,
at least thats what u think

2 Comments:
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home