indian for a day..
Went to mustafa tonight with rox. I swear with all the youngsters i saw, it's now the hip place for pple past 12 midnight to explore. We were jus walking around in circles and spotted "kutumaiyam" powder and "muruku" powder and both decided to make some this Saturday.
For those who don't know, kutumaiyam is that white this noodle always eaten with the red sugar and shredded coconut. But recently i can't find any place that sells.
Muruku is those indian crispy snack food which is fried in a circle shape. Taste super nice.
I hope i don't screw up mine, this is the first time i'm cooking kutumaiyum and the directions are almost too simple. Jus add water, pray, and steam. I've a feeling something will screw up during the process but i won't care, i wanna eat it after so long.
Argg, should i sleep? I've to report to seletar camp at 6am for this stupid healthy lifestyle run. Whats the point of this when after, all the amry people run they head to Jln Kayu for their morning pratas? The's fats back in their system within 10 mins. Sigh, Lets jus all go home and sleep the morning in, it's healthier.
Besides, I HATE seletar camp, bloody run down gloomy covered in cheerless desolate chocking air. Every sight greets you with caliginous dreary old unkept buildings and troops with a constant wintery somber tenebrous look. Fuck, even funerals are more cheery.
There are things i wanna blog about but i can't find the words to link them at this point. I think they'll all flow out when the times right. For now, I'm glad things have unfolded the way they did.
Friends and family - Trik Turner
jus believe in me, and i will be there.
For those who don't know, kutumaiyam is that white this noodle always eaten with the red sugar and shredded coconut. But recently i can't find any place that sells.
Muruku is those indian crispy snack food which is fried in a circle shape. Taste super nice.
I hope i don't screw up mine, this is the first time i'm cooking kutumaiyum and the directions are almost too simple. Jus add water, pray, and steam. I've a feeling something will screw up during the process but i won't care, i wanna eat it after so long.
Argg, should i sleep? I've to report to seletar camp at 6am for this stupid healthy lifestyle run. Whats the point of this when after, all the amry people run they head to Jln Kayu for their morning pratas? The's fats back in their system within 10 mins. Sigh, Lets jus all go home and sleep the morning in, it's healthier.
Besides, I HATE seletar camp, bloody run down gloomy covered in cheerless desolate chocking air. Every sight greets you with caliginous dreary old unkept buildings and troops with a constant wintery somber tenebrous look. Fuck, even funerals are more cheery.
There are things i wanna blog about but i can't find the words to link them at this point. I think they'll all flow out when the times right. For now, I'm glad things have unfolded the way they did.
Friends and family - Trik Turner
jus believe in me, and i will be there.

2 Comments:
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home