Monday, July 17, 2006

get the charm...

Something freaky happened to me tonight. I was in my room talking on MSN and surfing, then i had a very strong perfume smell drifting into my room. I was thinking "mom's not up", no one's in the house. Why is there perfume, plus why is it being carried by this slow moving breeze.

I wanted to go and find the source but had a sudden instinct to go and grab my Barrett asap. The singapore badge on it has been blessed by all religions in singapore and would serve as protection if things got hairy in my room. I found my Barrett, and immediately the smell was gone.

It's the first time i've been "disturbed" in my own home. Usually i feel safe as i've a friend who can see things and once told me my house sprit is fierce, but does not mind us in the house. If some other entity can get tru my house sprit, it's no joke.

I'm not a firm believer in the supernatural nor do i deny the existence of it. But jus for tonight, I'm sleeping with my Barrett. Caution should never be thrown. This reminds me in 10 days it's 7th month. Time to get a charm from my temple in waterloo street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home