thats deep within..
Mom said i sounded like a pregnant woman coughing my lungs out trying to clear the phlem in my throat. WTF.
Went to eat bah chor me last night only to discover BOTH stalls were closed!! Why can't one be open on the other's off day and vice versa? Then everyone will be happy...but nnnoooooooo.. They have such bad business sence..haiiii...
Ok, i'm jus bitching cuz i still have cravings to have their noodles haha. So our party of 5 left for east coast food centre for their famous wan tan mee.
After sending michie back home at teck whye i rushed down to town for the guy's dota session. It's the last time i'll see Bi Zhen and Ben till their back in december. C-YA guys!! I'll catch u when i'm back in Dec holidays.
Uber domination. Both games. Don't piss me off with your monkey howling everytime u take down a tower or kill me. I'll go 10-2 on your ass. And i'm using silencer. Second game i'm using doom bringer and the monkey howling continued, 18-3. Silenced the crowed. I think my team managed to kill off the game in 30 mins. Ok la, not our record but pretty fast for us, a washed out old man team.
Mark and I met neng at the RK around 430am. I can't help thinking what is neng doing at 430am in the bloody morning!? And again, mark and I made a classic mistake. Prata, Overly sweet teh-o-peng and one too many cig's contribute to hyper activity at 430am is NOT good. Here we are, unable to get tired cuz of the carbo, sugar rush, nicotine in our systems flowing like extra power to our brains. Talking about old times and the stupid things my generation did, the people who moved out and why din we get caught. Eventually it was 530am before we're all exhausted.
Hmmm? Desiree jus msn'ed me. Thought we're not talking to each other ever.
I guess i'll go see what she wants. Today seems different already.
What happens when they take your material and
you already sold your soul?
Went to eat bah chor me last night only to discover BOTH stalls were closed!! Why can't one be open on the other's off day and vice versa? Then everyone will be happy...but nnnoooooooo.. They have such bad business sence..haiiii...
Ok, i'm jus bitching cuz i still have cravings to have their noodles haha. So our party of 5 left for east coast food centre for their famous wan tan mee.
After sending michie back home at teck whye i rushed down to town for the guy's dota session. It's the last time i'll see Bi Zhen and Ben till their back in december. C-YA guys!! I'll catch u when i'm back in Dec holidays.
Uber domination. Both games. Don't piss me off with your monkey howling everytime u take down a tower or kill me. I'll go 10-2 on your ass. And i'm using silencer. Second game i'm using doom bringer and the monkey howling continued, 18-3. Silenced the crowed. I think my team managed to kill off the game in 30 mins. Ok la, not our record but pretty fast for us, a washed out old man team.
Mark and I met neng at the RK around 430am. I can't help thinking what is neng doing at 430am in the bloody morning!? And again, mark and I made a classic mistake. Prata, Overly sweet teh-o-peng and one too many cig's contribute to hyper activity at 430am is NOT good. Here we are, unable to get tired cuz of the carbo, sugar rush, nicotine in our systems flowing like extra power to our brains. Talking about old times and the stupid things my generation did, the people who moved out and why din we get caught. Eventually it was 530am before we're all exhausted.
Hmmm? Desiree jus msn'ed me. Thought we're not talking to each other ever.
I guess i'll go see what she wants. Today seems different already.
What happens when they take your material and
you already sold your soul?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home