Sunday, July 30, 2006

gone going..give a damn..

So here i am, at 440am in the morning sitting on my desk eating hotcakes. Thank god i've a mac nearby.

Raced with a bloody RVF on the way back, frm Braddel heights all the way back to circus. He was leading till a cab appeared out of no where and forced him to break whereby i over took him on the left and squeesed past the cab and curb to claim the lead. HA, no skill rider. Celebrated with hotcakes..=p

This damn stupid thing happened at the espanard moments ago. My fucking bike helmet got stuck on my rear seat. I was struggling to untangle it by pulling and wiggling it. As i was doing so, 3 cisco guards ran towards my direction, thinking there was something up, i looked around looking for fire or an accident. Seeing nothing i continued with my wirggling. I then realised the guards were running to my direction, one hand on their baton and the other infront of them like in prepairation for a kung fu move. THEY WERE THINKING I WAS STEALING MY BIKE!!! WTF....I stopped and explained to them my seat was stuck and they helpfully lend me their torch light so i could see clearly under my seat and finally unhook the lock catch. Nice people they were. I'm going to write a letter to the espanard thanking them for their help.

Not care i thought i could.
Freedome i swear feeling i could, so happy i was.
crashing down it came.
Fuck this, i'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home