cold across the morning..
To: Someone
I hate getting played like the way your doing to me. Your flirtatious ways are being a real disgust right now. I don't know what your trying to pull from me. Do i own you my life?
Maybe it's how we ended your relationship the last time, with real abhorrence and rancor spitting from our lips with intent to twinge each other's soul till it's remaining dust filters and lands on our empty broken and mangled vessels.
Revenge i smell? Or regret? Please tell me. I need to know.
This little peekaboo game has to stop. I'm getting really fatigued about being built up and tumbling down over and over again.
Go back to your boyfriend and be blissful, my happy was stolen a long time ago.
Cuz i gotta have faith.
I hate getting played like the way your doing to me. Your flirtatious ways are being a real disgust right now. I don't know what your trying to pull from me. Do i own you my life?
Maybe it's how we ended your relationship the last time, with real abhorrence and rancor spitting from our lips with intent to twinge each other's soul till it's remaining dust filters and lands on our empty broken and mangled vessels.
Revenge i smell? Or regret? Please tell me. I need to know.
This little peekaboo game has to stop. I'm getting really fatigued about being built up and tumbling down over and over again.
Go back to your boyfriend and be blissful, my happy was stolen a long time ago.
Cuz i gotta have faith.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home